Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another week in the books baby!

It's strange, most people look forward to the coming weekend. whereas I tend to wish I could just skip it and hit Monday all over again. The only thing guarateed on weekends is I'll become considerably more broke! This weekend proves to be an exception however, SO BRING IT ON!... sweet sweet rest?!

I was invited out by my co-teacher (gasp) for dinner and drinks with some of the other young women who work in the school as specialty teachers (Plus the slightly older science teacher). What a nightmare! The first hour I did my best to use my broken ass Korean and carry off a conversation (no dice), after the 2nd hour they were appologizing for not being able to speak English (my co-teacher included...ugh). Come the 3rd hour we were getting drunk and things became more enjoyable... doG bless beer?!

Today, my co-teacher recruited the grade 5 class (all 7 of em) to haul up bags full of shit from the Daiso store... that means 1 thing... PINESHOP!?!@#! Hurray, I get to teach 6 classes of the exact same shit.

"Welcome to the pine shop, may I help you?

"I wanna blue shapeu pencil please"

"That will be 10 pine, thank you come again"... Rinse and Repeat!?

This will go on all day, including my grade 6 students constantly bitch at me that they get to go last and all the good stuff has already been sold. I love em to death, but that just makes me wanna slap em around till they really have a reason to cry... anger management?!

Mr. and Ms. Chopsticks will save me with beer and Wii. Possibly some chicken from the mouth of a dragon?.... MmmmmMmm beer and chicken?!?!

No comments: