Sunday, May 30, 2010

What just happened?

What a weekend?! It's pretty cool when you go into the weekend expecting one thing, and something better/awesomer/different happens! I never made it to Mr and Ms. Chopsticks home. I've been breaking my plans with them far too often lately, I don't want to be a bad friend!
I'll have to do something super awesome for them soon, before they hate me forever.... Be a better friend SFP!

Friday night, I was just gonna stay home and sleep. I got a phonecall at 1am from @#$@ #$. I hadn't met her before but I could tell she liked to fuck with lots of guys (literally and figureatively). Anyhow I told her I just wanted to stay home and not do anything, she said ok... but after 5 minutes thought "fuck it" and met up with her in Seomyeon... Spontaneity is fun!?

It started off kind of uncomfortably, but after a few bottle of soju we started to relax and talk freely. 10:00am, 4 bars later, completely smashed we wound up in a Motel with a vibrating bed. I was far too drunk, I couldn't stay hard longer than 5 minutes... yes... I had whiskey dick and man was it embarassing! I thought after that she'd laugh and bail... overboiled noodle dick?!:(

2pm we decided to go out and eat lunch together. I was planning on making a pathetic exit and just go home ashamed and question my manhood. I regained my self confidence (god knows how) and after lunch accompanied her to her friends house for a little more rest. I passed out with her for an hour or so, woke up while they were whispering to each other in the kitchen. I wondered what they were saying. @#$@ @# went to the store and left me alone with her friend, who mysteriously kept laughing ever time she looked at me. (oh god they talked about my pathetic performance). I still have no clue why she didn't make an excuse to get rid of... Definition of "Pathetic loser"

We ended up going back to my place, I was finally recovered from all the godamn soju I had drunk with her (9 bottles and 3 pitchers of beer). SUCCESS!!!! I was back to my normal form and made up for her breakfast of Ramen when she wanted kimbap... Bad pun.

Time to shorten this stupid entry. In the end we stayed together the entire weekend, woke up this morning and she let me drive her car to my school. We've got plans to meet up tomorrow... Maybe the Chopsticks will let me treat them to dinner as well... please?!?!

I'll write about school tomorrow. I'm tired, my throat hurts, I have 3 more classes... But a good weekend makes me feel great! I'll pound my students with English and let em learn!... Good times?!

No comments: